19 Jul 2016

Bag of the month - July- My Art Inspiration Station

This month bag is something very special:
I made my own inspiration station for Jenniebellies's "Inspiration Station Workshop".





The pattern for this bag "A place fo everything"  is from ByAnnie. Annie also teaches how to make this bag in her Craftsy class "Sew your own sturdy travel organizers" - one of my favorites.
Origially I quilted the fabric sandwich for the Riley Blake Sashing Stash Fabric Challenge of this year and made some pillows - which you can see on my facebook page.


From the leftovers I cut out the panels for this bag and combined it with a lacy zipper and some hot pink mesh.


The bag is a little bit wider than the original bag. I also added two strips of velcro to add more pages inside - pages that are already cut but not sewn or quilted yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment